- 9 Facts About Retirement
- 9 Facts About Social Security
- Healthcare Costs in Retirement
- Split Annuity Strategy
- Important Birthdays Over 50
- Immediate vs. Deferred Annuities
- Caring for Aging Parents
- Money that Buys Good Health is Never Ill Spent
- Volunteering in Retirement
- Is a Variable Annuity Right for Me?
- 5 Benefits of Working in Retirement
- Why Medicare Should Be Part of Your Retirement Strategy
- Assess Life Insurance Needs
- A Look at Whole Life Insurance
- Is Term Life Insurance for You?
- Universal Life Insurance
- Variable Universal Life Insurance
- What to Look for in an Extended-Care Policy
- Understanding Extended Care
- Keep Your Umbrella Handy
- Disability and Your Finances
- Term vs. Permanent Life Insurance
- Insuring Your Business With a Buy/Sell Agreement
- Protecting Your Business from the Loss of a Key Person
- Can Group, Private Disability Policies Work Together?
- Preparing for the Expected
- Understanding the Basics of Medigap Policies
- What You Should Do About Insurance Following a Divorce
- When to Self-Insure
- When Does Your Personal Car Become a Commercial Vehicle?
- The ABC’s of Auto Insurance
- Understanding Homeowners Insurance
- Insuring Your Business Against Cyber Liability
- An Overview of Renter’s Insurance
- Protecting Your Home Against Flood Loss
- A Brief Guide To Condo Insurance
- Making Sense Of A Home Warranty
- Buying Auto Insurance For Teen Drivers
- Retiree Health Care Coverage Overseas
- A Home Insurance Claim: To File Or Not To File
- The Value of Insuring Against Life’s Risks
- Insurance Needs Assessment: When You're Newly Married
- Insurance Needs Assessment: When You're Young and Single
- Insurance Needs Assessment: Married With Children
- Insurance Needs Assessment: For Empty Nesters and Retirees
- Protection Against Uninsured Drivers
- The Most Overlooked Item of Any Home Improvement
- Social Media: #NewestBusinessLiabilityRisk
- Keeping Summer Safe: Pool and Spa Safety Tips
- Insuring Your Second Home
- Directors and Officers Liability Insurance
- Inventorying Your Possessions
- Fallen Tree Damage—Who Pays?
- Gun Ownership and Your Homeowners Policy
- Does Your Credit Score Affect Your Insurance Rates?
- Errors and Omissions Insurance
- How Insurance Deductibles Work
- Test Your Life Insurance Knowledge
- Teen Drinking and Your Liability
- Gap Insurance for Leased Cars
- Dog Bites Neighbor. Now What?
- What is an Adjuster?
- What is an Agent?
- What is an Appraisal?
- What is Blanket Coverage?
- What is a Broker?
- What is a Carrier?
- What is a Claim?
- What is a Deductible?
- What is Dwelling Coverage?
- What is a Dwelling Fire Policy?
- What is Exposure?
- What is a Homeowners Insurance Policy?
- What is a Liability?
- What is Loss of Use?
- What is a Loss?
- What is a Policy?
- What is a Premium?
- What is a Producer?
- What is Risk?
- What is a Term?
- What is Underwriting?
- Did You Know This Fact About Fire Extinguishers?
- Did You Know This Fact About Smoke Detectors?
- Did You Know This Fact About Unattended Cooking?
- Did You Know This Fact About Flood Damage?
- Did You Know This Fact About Basement Flooding?
- Did You Know This Fact About Older Vehicles?
- Did You Know This Fact About Carpooling?
- Did You Know This Fact About Parking in a Garage?
- Did You Know This Fact About Damaged Property?
- Did You Know This Fact About Claims Advances?
- Did You Know This Fact About the Claims Process?
- Did You Know This Fact About Freestanding Structures?
- Did You Know This Fact About Winterizing Your Car?
- Did You Know This Fact About Night Safety?
- Did You Know This Fact About Emergency Preparedness?
- Did You Know This Fact About Trampolines?
- Did You Know This Fact About Flushing the Toilet?
- Did You Know This Fact About Roof Safety?
- Did You Know This Fact About Dryer Lint?
- Did You Know This Fact About Foggy Conditions?
- Is Cyber Liability Insurance Right for You?
- Side-by-Side: Insured vs. Uninsured
- 10 Most Common and Costly Small Business Claims
- The Case of the Crooked Credit Report
- COBRA Coverage
- How Your Credit May Affect Your Life Insurance Premiums
- Life Insurance Explained
- Keep Your Life Insurance When You Retire
- Little-Known Homeowners Insurance Facts
- What Determines Car Insurance Rates?
- Silver Sneakers 101
- Medicare Advantage 101
- The Cost of Medical Care
- The A, B, C, & D of Medicare
- The Basics of Medicare
- Questions to Ask About Medicare
- Medicare At 65+
- Qualifying For Medicare Under Age 65
- Medicare vs. Medicaid
- Breaking Down the Parts of Medicare
- Medicare Advantage Plans (Medicare Part C)
- Prescription Drug Benefits Under Medicare (Part D)
- Ways to Supplement Your Medicare Coverage
- Replacing Your Medicare Card
- Consider Keeping Your Life Insurance When You Retire
- Life Insurance Myths: Debunked
- Insurance When You Marry After 40
- Think Flood Safety this Spring
- Flood Insurance: What Homeowners Need to Know
- Should You Have More Than One Life Policy?
- Applying for Life Insurance? Here's What to Expect
- Why An Annuity May Be Key to Your Retirement Plan
- What Kind of Business Insurance Do I Need?
- Protecting Yourself & Your Home From Hurricanes
- How to File a Wildfire Claim
- 4 Tips to Avoid an Insurance Claim This Winter
- Is Your Insurance Santa Proof?
- 5 Factors That May Impact Your Car Insurance Rate
- Just Married? A Guide to Combining Your Insurance
- A Guide to Insuring Valuables In Your Home
- 5 Times When an Annuity Might Be Right For You
- Disability Insurance: Who Should Have It?
- What Does Boat Insurance Cover?
- 4 Tips for Adding Your Teen to Your Car Insurance
- Should You Sell Your Life Insurance Policy?
- Can Home Security Systems Affect Your Insurance?
- How Swimming Pools Affect Your Homeowners Policy
- Car Insurance: Understanding Your Coverage Options
- Short Term vs. Long Term Disability Insurance
- 6 Tips to Help You Prepare for Natural Disasters
- Will It Pay to Buy Travel Insurance This Summer?
- 4 Things Trip Insurance Does (and Doesn't) Cover
- Rental Car Insurance: To Buy or Not to Buy
- How Does an Umbrella Insurance Policy Work?
- What Is a Business Owners' Policy, or a "BOP?"
- When is the Right Time to Buy Life Insurance?
- 5 Things You Need to Know to Buy Life Insurance
- 6 Reasons Millennials Should Buy Life Insurance
- Life Stages That Impact Your Life Insurance Needs
- How Much Life Insurance Do I Need?
- How Pre-Existing Conditions Affect Life Insurance
- Choosing Between Term and Whole Life Insurance
- Life Insurance for Young Adults
- Who Does Survivorship Life Insurance Benefit?
- The Right Time to Buy an Annuity
- Identity Theft Insurance: A Guide
- 8 Common Insurance Mistakes to Avoid
- 5 Key Points for Choosing a Life Insurance Policy
- Should You Consider an Annuity for Retirement?
- The 5 Roles Life Insurance Can Play in Retirement
- 4 Benefits of Life Insurance for the Here and Now
- Life Insurance Needs in Your 60s and 70s
- How Liability Coverage Protects Your Business
- 5 Costly Mistakes In Your Life Insurance Policy
- Spotting Credit Trouble
- Life and Death of a Twenty Dollar Bill
- Pay Yourself First
- Buying vs. Leasing a Car
- Your Emergency Fund: How Much Is Enough?
- Budget Check Up: Tax Time Is the Right Time
- What to Look for in Personal Finance Apps
- Password Protection Strategies
- A Penny Saved is Two Pennies Earned
- The Economic Journey of Your Morning Coffee
- The Half Million Dollar Baby
- The Lowdown on Those Free Credit Scores
- Strategies For Managing Student Loan Debt
- Budgeting After a Divorce
- The Five Basics of Financial Literacy
- How to Read Your Credit Report
- Data Thieves from Outer Space
- Lots of Variables with Fixed-Rate Mortgages
- Fixed or Variable Mortgage, Which Should You Pick?
- To Catch a Thief
- A House Divided
- Do Your Kids Know The Value of a Silver Spoon?
- Countdown to College
- Putting a Price Tag On Your Health
- Prevent a Rift: Money Tips for Newlyweds
- Personal Finance Tips for Military Families
- A Cheat Sheet for Sending Your Kid to College
- The Financial Literacy Crisis
- Saving on Subscription Service Costs
- Stop Wasting Money
- Please Leave Home Without It
- Changing Unhealthy Behaviors
- Debt Stress
- Avoiding Cognitive Decline
- Raising Healthy Children
- Good Health is Good Business
- Money Draining Food Myths
- Creative Ways to Motivate Your Employees
- Keeping Good Records is Good Business
- Mastering Mobile Lingo
- Best Vacations: By Car, By Ship, By Foot, Once in a Lifetime
- Travel, Without the Baggage
- The Three Keys to a Great Password
The content is developed from sources believed to be providing accurate information. The information in this material is not intended as tax or legal advice. It may not be used for the purpose of avoiding any federal tax penalties. Please consult legal or tax professionals for specific information regarding your individual situation. This material was developed and produced by FMG, LLC, to provide information on a topic that may be of interest. The opinions expressed and material provided are for general information, and should not be considered a solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security.